Dr Edyta Hewelke, Assoc. Prof., the Faculty of Environmental Development, Warsaw University of Life Science — SGGW, Poland
Areas of Interest
- Protection and sustainable development of organic soils
- Valuation of non-market goods as a basis for valuation of environmental services
- Indirect methods of assessing the retention capacity of soils
Fellowships, special awards during the last 3 years
- Team Award of the second degree of Rector's Warsaw University of Life Sciences for scientific achievements, 2015
Staff mobility and scholarships
- COST Action: Soil fauna — Key to Soil Organic Matter Dynamics and Modelling (KEYSOM)
- "A chance of natural resources for sustainable development" trainings for government administration workers commissioned by the ministry of environment"
- "Quality of life and management of living resources" developed more realistic management strategies to protect and conserve peat soils in Europe; to protect and conserve peat soils in Europe the insights gained, scenario studies, models and decision systems for the best water — and land-use management and decision systems"