Dr of Sc. Lidia Sas Paszt, Professor of the Research Institute of Horticulture — Head of the Rhizosphere Laboratory of the Department of Agrotechnology of the Institute of Horticulture in Skierniewice, Poland
Areas of Research Interest
- Rhizosphere and nutrient management strategies in fruit crops, development of microbial inoculate for horticultural production, development of bio products for fruit crops. Author and co-author of scientific papers (>114), chapters in monographs (10), abstracts to scientific conferences (>248), popular science publications (36), implementation offers of the Research Institute of Horticulture in Skierniewice (16) and patent applications (11).
- Research Institute of Horticulture, Skierniewice, Poland — Associate Professor
- Research Institute of Horticulture, Skierniewice, Poland — DSc in Agriculture in the field of Horticulture
- Research Institute of Horticulture, Skierniewice, Poland — PhD in Agricultural Sciences in the field of Horticulture
- Siedlce University of Natural Sciences and Humanities, Poland — MSc in Master of Biology (MSc)
- Department of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, University of Western Australia (UWA, Perth, Western Australia
- Post-doctoral research stay funded by UWA
- Numerous short-term training and courses in various European research centres (Slovak Republic, Italy, Austria, France, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Spain, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia)
Special awards during the last 5 years
- Award of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development (2014) for the authors: dr hab. Lidia Sas Paszt, Associate Professor, dr Beata Sumorok, dr Anna Lisek, MSc Paweł Trzciński, MSc. Edyta Derkowska, MSc Michał Przybył, MSc Mateusz Frąc, MSc Sławomir Głuszek; "SYMBIO BANK — the collection of beneficial soil microorganisms"