Lokutova Olena: I am very pleased to note the fact that the summer school was excellent:
- the level of lectures and presentations of both Polish colleagues and our scientists was very high;
- all topics that were dealt with in the school program are relevant, innovative and have aroused alive interest in all participants without exception;
- The training program at Terezine and Zgurivka provided a thorough introduction to the state-of-the-art achievements of farms in Ukraine in dairy cattle breeding, horticulture, crop production, and in such a rare industry as goat breeding. The high quality and wide assortment of products of the farm "ZINKA" impressed not only Ukrainian scientists but also Polish colleagues;
- the program of the event was arranged in such a way that, upon completion of the summer school, the students, divided into three groups, presented projects that highlight the chosen direction (horticulture, livestock and product quality) and provided suggestions and recommendations for further development;
- the special interest was that the instruction in the summer school was in English, and it gave the participants an opportunity to improve their language skills.
Thank you for the opportunity to take part in the summer school. I immensely enjoyed communicating with colleagues from Warsaw and Wroclaw universities and lecturers from our university in a friendly, pleasurable and creative atmosphere you were able to set up.
Dr Olena Lokutova, Assist. Prof. Department of Extension, NULESU